Holder is a lightweight interactive terminal based UI application for monitoring your cryptocurrency portfolio in real-time.
For now It is a toy project. It is very early stage and is not supposed to work (yet). Please don't use it in production. ⚠️
Features / Roadmap
- ❌ Multiple wallets description
- ❌ Trade history support (buy date, buy price, now price, amount)
- ❌ Invest + current wealth + win/loss + percent calculation
- ❌ Report-mode output
- ❌ Ncurses output (first read-only, then interactive)
- ❌ Wallet import (CEX plugins)
- ❌ Trade history import (CEX plugins)
- ❌ Real time update
- Fork it ( http://github.com/glenux/hodler/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
- Glenn Y. ROLLAND - author & maintainer:
- You? Fork the project and become a contributor!
Got questions? Need help? Tweet at @glenux
- cryptop: Nice ncurses UI. Not support for wallet naming, nor trade history.
- cointop: Nice ncurses UI & good shortcut keys + README file. Not support for wallet/portfolio.
- coinwatch: Good support for trade history. 100% configuration based. Not support for CEX trade import nor interactive UI.
- foxfolio: Nice GUI & options. Heavy browser-based app, not running in terminal. Still unstable.
Thank you for tips! 🙏
Released under the GNU LGPL-3 license.